GSEA supports student entrepreneurs who require much needed mentorship, recognition and connections to take their businesses to the next level of success. The vision of the conference is to empower student entrepreneurs to become the world’s most influential change makers.
- Candidates must be enrolled for the current academic year in a university/college as an undergraduate or graduate* student at the time of application;
- Full-time enrollment is not required; part-time enrollment is acceptable;
- Applicants must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of your company and principally responsible for its operation;
- Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder;
- The age cap for participation is 30 years of age.