Main responsibilities of an intern will include:
- Support Market Intelligence Products, in particular, the design and distribution of the annual ICC Global Survey on Trade Finance, its resulting report(s) and other complementary reports.
- Support the management of the ICC Trade Register project – a world-spanning data pool of risk information – in partnership with +25 tier-one banks and the consultants assigned to it.
- Other projects/areas of work, depending on own interests/profile and internal policy department requirements.
Internships are remunerated according to French law. Internships are full-time with the average working week of 35 hours.
- The working language for the ICC Banking Commission is English. Proficiency in French and any other languages are favorable;
- A convention de stage established between ICC and the candidate’s university or institute of origin is compulsory (French Act n° 2006-396 of 31 March 2006). An application without a memorandum of agreement (“convention de stage”) will not be considered;
- The intern must have an appropriate insurance valid in France for any damage caused to a third party (third party liability insurance: “assurance responsabilité civile”) and a social insurance (illness, work accident…);
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland are required to get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.