Together with its media partners, EURACTIV reaches over 1.7 million users across Europe and beyond, every month. Currently they are searching for young and motivated journalists to join EURACTIV's dynamic team in Brussels covering a variety of topics related to agriculture, food safety, and health.
- Monitoring media and EU policy announcements
- Promoting our stories on social media
- Doing research on relevant topics
- Conducting interviews
- Writing stories
- First experience in writing articles, data journalism, blogs or other, but as a minimum a proven interest in journalism
- Native or near-native English (any other European language is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of EU institutions, policies, legislation and procedures
EURACTIV offers interesting tasks in a multicultural environment, insight into EU politics, insight into the work of a Brussels- based media, specialising in EU Affairs, 6 months to one year opportunity (paid internship).